Frequently Asked Questions
Printable Wall Art
What is printable wall art?
Printable Wall Art is a digital JPEG file(s) that is available for instant download after purchase and an affordable way to get high quality art right away without any waiting or turn around. You will be directed to a link where you can download the file(s) instantly and can print the images as many times as you wish.
Need a baby shower or new baby gift idea? You are in the right place! Perfect for a last-minute gift, my printable wall art will make a great inexpensive gift. There’s NO SHIPPING COST, so don’t worry about shipping deadlines – the artwork is available for immediate download within minutes of your purchase!
Fast, easy and affordable – no shipping fees, no waiting, print as many times as you want. Just print at home, at your local print shop, or upload the files to an online printing service (i.e. Staples, Office Depot, Walmart, Kinkos, etc), frame and enjoy!
What are the benefits of printable wall art?
1. Instant fulfillment: There’s no waiting for shipments! You can pick the art you’d like, and own the image file within a matter of seconds. You can then print the file immediately and pop in a frame – ready to be placed on your wall.
2. Flexibility: You can decide what size, substrate and quality of materials your artwork is printed with.
3. Affordability: it’s a cheaper and more economical way of getting your hands on new art because your art print does not need to be physically produced and shipped by us.
4. Modern technology: Modern printing technology means that once you’ve obtained a high resolution, digital printable painting file, you can reproduce it to near original quality through a print shop. ‘Giclee’ printing is a term to keep an eye out for – which is one of the best painting reproduction technologies available. Your print will look like a real painting!
5. Eco-friendly: There’s no unneeded manufacturing or printing as well as delivery is removed totally. This relieves the stress in the world’s sources, which is mostly likely to profit the atmosphere over time.
How does it work?
1. Purchase your printable wall art from Mint Digital Studio HERE.
2. Once payment, you will be directed to a confirmation page with links to download each design you’ve purchased. You’ll also receive an email containing a link to download your files. Please check your spam/junk folder if you’re unable to find the email.
3. All files are conveniently located on Google Drive (no account required). At Google Drive, you’ll find a selection of high-resolution files in various print sizes. Print sizes are indicated in each filename. Download any or all of these files to your computer or mobile device.
4. Once downloaded, you’ll be able to print out your files on your home or on a local print shop.
How do I print my digital file(s)?
1. Print at home: Print on bright white matte card stock or cover stock paper in the 80-110 lb range. Other options: photo paper (I prefer matte), fine art paper, nice textured cotton paper or watercolor paper.
2. E-mail your files to a local print shop (Staples, Office Depot, Walmart, Kinkos, etc): Many office supply stores have copy & print services. You can upload your files online, email your files, or take your files to the store on a USB. Choose bright white card stock or cover stock.
3. Photo labs: print like any other picture.
What is the recommended paper choice for printing?
While this is a personal preference, we recommend fine art paper, matte cardstock or watercolor paper option.
Where do you recommend I take my files for printing?
Many customers also take their files to Staples, Wallmart, Office Depot, Kinkos, OfficeMax and other similar stores and achieve great results. If printing online. If you’re in the U.S. or Canada, I recommend Finerworks.com (also print your files and frame them for you as well) or Persnicketyprints.com.
What type of file will I receive for my printable wall art purchase?
All designs from Mint Digital Studio are high-resolution 300 dpi JPG files in RGB color mode, which is a standard requirement from most professional print services.
You will receive scaleable high-resolution JPEG file(s) at 300 dpi – size 11×14 inches. Keep in mind if you size up the file you will see some decrease in quality.
You can print this:
– on a 4″ x 6″ paper size – or a A6 (4.1″ x 5.8″)
– on a 5″ x 7″ paper size – or a A5 (5.8″ x 8.3″)
– on a 8″ x 10″ paper size – or a A4 (8.3″ x 11.7″)
– on a 11″ x 14″ paper size – or a A3 (11.7″ x 16.5″)
On the A series paper sizes you can choose to trim the excess white space on the edges if you like.
Can you change the color of the file(s)?
At this time, digital downloads on our site are only available in the colors shown in the product listing. We do not offer changes to the colors of the paintings themselves.
How many can I print? Once I print the files, can I sell the prints?
Printable Art files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not copy, share, reproduce or transfer any of the files to a third party.
Do you accept returns / refunds?
Due to the digital nature of the products, no refunds or exchanges will be issued. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase, for any reason, I would be happy to work with you to get the product that you want.
I didn’t receive my digital download!
Please email us at email@example.com if you are having any issues with your download. We will be happy to help you!